Purging, Cleaning Out.... Whatever you want to call it....

In the life of a military family, you become familiar with moving - or as we call it, PCS'ing.  (Permanent Change of Station.  Though *why* it is called that I've never figured out because it is anything but permanent.  But... I digress.)  As part of the moving process about 6 months before we move, most of us begin to go through our things and access whether it is something worthy of accompanying us along on another PCS.  Normally, we would be gearing up to move again.  BUT... we were extended another year here.  So, instead of 3 years, it will be 4.  However, my brain is still in PURGE, PURGE, PURGE mode.  I've already been through my closet & my kids' closets.

This week, I moved on to my scrap room.  I decided to be brutal.  Honest with myself about what I will use & what I won't.  I went through my things a few months ago and got rid of a ton.  Several months later, I still haven't touched most of what I kept.  I'm probably not going to touch it.  I decided to keep only my kits, design team product and some of the newer collections I purchased.  (And obviously my tools & such.  LOL)  The rest of it can go.  I am starting with my Studio Calico stamps.  *gasp!*  I know.  I know.  I adore them too.  But I just don't use them.  Or, I've used them on layouts a few times... What are the chances I will use them again?  Very slim given that some of them have been in my possession for almost 4 years now & haven't been used.  I've decided to sell them.  Maybe they will go to a home where they will be used rather than just looked at.  I am listing them on eBay.  I currently have 50 listed, with plans to list another 30 or so this weekend.

A couple of bits about my auctions:
*International bidders are welcome! I don't have a postal scale; so my weights have been guesstimated.  With that being said - I will adjust your shipping & refund whatever you may have paid above what it cost.  I hate paying more for shipping that the actual cost.  I won't do that to you either.
*I ABSOLUTELY will combine shipping.  US girls, I am certain I can fit a good number of stamps into a flat rate Priority Mail envelope and a TON into a flate rate box.
*I will wait to send out invoices for combined orders until all auctions have closed.  That way, we can make sure to get as much shipping bundled together as possible.

Okay... if you are interested in any of my stamps, you can find them HEEEEERE.
And, in a couple of weeks, when I am done with the stamps, I will post some boxes of paper & embellishment goodies.

Have a good weekend.  I hope yours isn't as crazy as our is!  hee hee

Comments

Popular Posts